As many may know I am not awesome at keeping up with this blogging business. however, I now have a phone that can stand to type on. and I intend on keeping up on this. my mother, master of all things blog, has given me some ideas as to blogging. I don't feel like a very creative person. I have a hard time coming up with new things all the time, so here is my/my mom's idea... A schedule. That way I don't have to be as creative as I think. Here we go.
Mondays: parenting adventures. self explanatory.
Wednesdays: something i tried new this week. Recipe, hairstyle, tactic to get along with a tricky personalities... etc etc etc.
Fridays: ten things I learned. ten things I love. Basically my top ten for the week. now hopefully I can stick to it!
Hugs and smooches. Ash.
Love the idea for your schedule. I enjoy reading your blog and will check back often.
ReplyDelete